Help with Product Selection 17 Articles
Here we cover the differences between similar products. At times, too many choices can be overwhelming. We have simplified it here to help you decide which product is right for you.
- 3 Kinds of ThermaQ: Which One is Right for You?
- Alarm Thermometer Selection Chart
- All About ThermaQ WiFi
- BlueDOT vs ThermaQ Blue
- Classic Thermapen vs Thermapen Mk4
- Cooking With ChefAlarm and Thermapen: The Perfect Pair
- DOT vs ChefAlarm vs Smoke vs Signals
- Infrared Selection Chart
- Signals vs Smoke X4
- Signals vs ThermaQ WiFi and ThermaQ Blue
Help with Orders & Your Account 12 Articles
Find answers to your questions about using our shopping cart, your ThermoWorks account, sales tax, managing your email subscription, order fulfillment and delivery.
- Checkout & Shopping Cart Help 3 Articles
- Account Login, Email Address Changes, & Order History
- Help with the Order You Placed
- How to Buy
- Managing Your ThermoWorks Email Subscription
- Order Fulfillment and Tracking Your Order
- Sales Tax Questions
- Shipping Information & Delivery Estimates
- ThermoWorks Returns Policy
Help with the Products You Own 51 Articles
This is where you will find product how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- BlueDOT, DOT, ChefAlarm, Signals, Smoke, & Smoke X Help 12 Articles
- DishTemp Help 2 Articles
- Other Pocket Digital Thermometers 1 Article
- pH Meter Help 2 Articles
- Billows 3 Articles
- Dataloggers & Infrareds 4 Articles
- Timers Help 2 Articles
- Thermapen Help 4 Articles
- ThermoPop Help 3 Articles
- Smoke Gateway & ThermaQ WiFi Help 4 Articles
- About Transmission Distance Specifications
- Calibration Question?
- How to Test a Digital Thermometer for Accuracy
- How to Use the Grate Clip
- How to Use ThermoWorks’ Silicone Probe Spools
- How to Use Your Pot Clip
- Product Operating Instructions and Documentation
- Registering Your ThermoWorks Product
- Software Downloads
- ThermaQ App
Thermometry Basics 9 Articles
Here are some basic thermometry principles you can use with ThermoWorks products including how to conduct a proper ice bath test, finding your location's boiling point, and how to get an accurate temperature reading.
- Basic Concepts: Thermometer Technologies
- General Questions About Thermometers
- How Accurate Is Your Oven?
- How High Altitude Affects Cooking
- How to Do a Proper Ice Bath Test
- How to Find Your Location’s Boiling Point
- How to Get an Accurate Temperature Reading
- Why Temperatures Don’t Lock In
- Why Thermocouple Thermometers Are Superior
Temperatures & Cooking 8 Articles
Here are eight specific articles regarding temperatures and cooking including candy, chef, seafood and other temperature sensitive food you will want to know. When it comes to ThermoWorks products, temperature is everything.
- Candy Recommended Temperature Chart
- Chef-Recommended Temperatures Chart
- Food Temperature FAQs
- Recommended Seafood Temperatures
- Resting: The Final Phase of Cooking
- The Difference Between BBQ & Grilling
- Thermal Tips: Homebrew for Beginners
- Top Turkey Tips