Note: Due to high demand, it is currently taking a little longer than usual to process and fulfill orders. We appreciate your patience.
Important to Note
• If it is important that you receive a shipment by a certain date (and the date is getting close), we strongly recommend that you choose either FedEx 2nd-Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
• The length of time it takes to receive a ground shipment is estimated (not guaranteed) by the shipper (USPS or FedEx) even if they indicate it may be.
• USPS and FedEx ground shipment timeframes can be lengthened by human error, as well as outside factors such as seasonal high volumes and bad weather.
• Once a package leaves our facility, ThermoWorks has no control over its progress.
• If your package seems delayed…
- Check with your neighbors and family for the missing package. Often some well-meaning person intercepts a package and fails to pass the information along.
- Check the area to see if the delivery person has put the package in a hidden or unusual spot in an effort to keep it safe.
• If you do not receive your package, we are happy to help any way we can.
- We will contact the shipper and request that they start a trace. A trace takes approximately 2-5 days. Please allow the shipper time to find your package, as it is usually faster for a shipper to recover a missing package than it is for us to ship you a replacement.
- We will keep you updated about the trace’s progress.
- If your package cannot be located by the shipper, we will send a replacement order.
When will my order be shipped?
• Orders placed before 4pm Mountain Time M-F are shipped the same day.
• Orders placed after 4pm M-F, on Saturday, Sunday, or on holidays are shipped on the following business day.
How will I know that my order has shipped?
When your ThermoWorks order ships, you will be sent a fulfillment email with subject line:
Your order no. XXX-SO-XXXXXXX has been fulfilled
(The X’s are replaced with the numbers associated with your order.)
The fulfillment email contains your tracking number and which shipper was used. Because it takes time for the shipper to move fulfillment data into their system, your tracking information may not be available on their website for 24 hours.
If you do not receive the fulfillment email, please check your spam folder. If you don’t see it in your in-box or in your spam/junk folder and would like to receive your tracking number, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-393-6434, or on online chat (online chat hours: M-F 8am-5pm).
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Delivery days are dependent upon the shipping method selected during checkout.
- Transit days (no matter the shipping method chosen) do not include the day the order is shipped. Your order will not begin to move until the shipper picks up your package at the end of the day.
- USPS moves and delivers packages Monday through Saturday (and only occasionally on Sunday). Holidays are excluded.
- FedEx Home Delivery (for residential orders) moves and delivers packages Tuesday through Saturday. Sundays, Mondays, and holidays are excluded.
- FedEx Ground (for commercial orders) and FedEx Express (for 2-day and overnight deliveries whether residential or commercial) move and deliver packages Monday through Friday. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are excluded.
For example, if you place an order on Sunday, your order will be processed and fulfilled on Monday (unless that Monday is a holiday). The shipper will begin to move the order once they pick it up from ThermoWorks at the end of Monday, but Monday—the day of fulfillment—is not counted as a transit day. Some additional examples:
Case 1: You place an order on Saturday and request FedEx 2nd-Day Air.
- Monday: Your order is processed and fulfilled by ThermoWorks. You are sent your fulfillment email. FedEx picks up your order at the end of the day.
- Tuesday: Transit day 1
- Wednesday: Delivery (assuming none of these days were holidays)
Case 2: You place an order on Tuesday after 5pm Mountain Time and request FedEx Next Day Air.
- Wednesday: Your order is processed and fulfilled by ThermoWorks. You are sent the fulfillment email. FedEx picks up your order at the end of the day.
- Thursday: Delivery (assuming neither day was a holiday)
Case 3: You place your order on the Labor Day at 10 am Mountain Time and request FedEx Next Day Air.
- Tuesday: Because Labor Day Monday is a holiday, your order is processed and fulfilled by ThermoWorks on Tuesday. You are sent the fulfillment email. FedEx picks up your order at the end of the day.
- Wednesday: Delivery (assuming neither day was a holiday)
Case 4: You place your order on the Friday after 4 pm Mountain Time and request FedEx 2nd-Day Air.
- Monday (unless that Monday is a holiday): Your order is processed and fulfilled. You are sent the fulfillment email. FedEx picks up your order at the end of the day, so this day is not considered a transit day.
- Tuesday: Transit Day 1
- Wednesday: Delivery (assuming neither of these days was a holiday)
Case 5: You place your order on the Friday after 4 pm Mountain Time and request ground shipping
- Monday (unless that Monday is a holiday): Your order is processed and fulfilled. You are sent the fulfillment email. The shipper picks up your order at the end of the day, so this day is not considered a transit day.
- The length of time it takes to receive a ground shipment varies and is not guaranteed by the shipper.
- USPS and FedEx ground shipment timeframes can be lengthened by their own internal errors and by outside factors such as seasonal high volumes and bad weather..
Please refer to the shipping estimator, found on ThermoWorks’ Shipping Information page, for more detailed information about order delivery estimates.
May I track my order on the ThermoWorks’ website?
If you have a ThermoWorks account, you may log into your account and track your order.
If you used the Guest Checkout option while placing your order, you do not have an account, so this option is unavailable to you. You will, however, find your tracking number in the fulfillment email you received. You can then track your package through the shipper’s website.
Please contact our Customer Care team if you need assistance.
Contact Our Customer Care Team
Phone: Toll Free: 800-393-6434 6am – 7pm M-F, 9am – 4pm Saturday, MT
LiveChat: 8am – 5pm M-F