Here are the steps for paying for your ThermoWorks order with PayPal.
IMPORTANT: Please note that PayPal requires you to complete your order by returning to the ThermoWorks website to complete the final checkout steps.
1. Choose the PayPal Check out option.
2. Log into your PayPal account.
3. Choose the payment option. Click on the Continue button.
4. IMPORTANT: You will be routed back to the ThermoWorks website. Review your order’s information. Click on the Continue button to get to the final checkout step.
Note: You must continue the process to complete your order.
5. Review your order’s details again. Click on the Place Order button to complete your order.
Note: You must click on the Place Order button to complete your order.
6. Once your order is complete, you will see an order confirmation page.
Note: If you do not see the order confirmation page, or if you did not receive an email from ThermoWorks with the subject line, “Your order no. XXX-SO-XXXXXXX has been received,” please contact our Customer Care team. They will check to make sure your order came through correctly.
7. PayPal will send you an email, notifying you that you have a pending order. Notice that the message reads, “Money won’t leave your account until ThermoWorks, Inc processes your order.”
Important: Orders are processed and funds are transferred during fulfillment.
Troubleshooting Your PayPal Order
Question: I checked out, but I didn’t receive an order confirmation email from ThermoWorks. What happened?
It is likely that your order wasn’t completed. Please see Steps 4 and 5 above. If you need help, please contact our Customer Care team. They are happy to help.
Question: I see that an order from ThermoWorks is pending in my PayPal account, but my order didn’t go through. What do I do?
We are happy to release PayPal’s pre-authorization. Please send our Customer Care team the Transaction ID (located in the top right-hand corner of PayPal’s pre-authorization email) and we will take care of it right away.
IMPORTANT: A pre-authorization means that PayPal has indicated that you enough funds to pay for the order. Funds are not actually transferred until your order is shipped.
Question: I am trying to checkout with PayPal, but after I come back from the PayPal website, I see an error that tells me I need to choose a payment option. I’m confused, because I already chose PayPal.
If you see the error that reads, “Please select a payment method. If paying with PayPal, verify that your PayPal payment information is correct on the PayPal website,” it means that something was wrong with the payment option you selected on PayPal. Perhaps, the card information was mistyped or the card has expired. Perhaps, the bank account information was incorrect. Please go back to the PayPal website and make sure everything is okay before you continue your order.
If you continue to have problems, please contact our Customer Care team. They are very happy to help.
Contact Our Customer Care Team
Phone: Toll Free: 800-393-6434 6am – 8pm M-F, 9am – 4pm Saturday, MT
LiveChat: 8am – 5pm M-F